Advancing professional fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia advances philanthropy through encouraging and supporting people and organisations to ethically practise excellence in fundraising
FREE Privacy Compliance Guide When You Renew Your FIA Membership
This offer is available for a short time only. Renew today and ensure you continue to be connected to and informed about your sector.
FIA's New National 'Doing Good' Campaign
FIA is launching a major social media campaign aimed at
changing how Australians think about charitable giving. The focus
of the campaign will be on storytelling through social media and will
make people more aware of the value of and positive feelings from giving.
Click here to read more.
Semester 2 Professional Development Courses Now Open. Limited Places!
- Certificate in Fundraising - July-September
- Data Analytics for Fundraisers - August/September
- Creative for Fundraisers: ideas that work - September
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - September/November
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - October/November
- Fundraising Essentials - October/November
- Online business skills courses - any time it suits you!
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July-Sept
- Data Analytics for Fundraisers - Aug/Sept
- Creative for Fundraisers - Sept
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - Sept/Nov
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - Oct/Nov
- Fundraising Essentials - Oct/Nov
- Online business skills courses - any time it suits you
After successful negotiations with Australian Post earlier in the year, FIA is set to explore new options for charity mail with Australia Post.
A new Special Events Report has been released - designed to help NFP's determine the relevance of their events.