Advancing professional fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia advances philanthropy through encouraging and supporting people and organisations to ethically practise excellence in fundraising
Renew Your FIA Membership Today!
All FIA memberships lapsed on 30 June 2014, unfortunately members who have not renewed will now cease to receive the benefits and discounts of membership. So please take the time to renew today. Renewing takes less than 5 minutes, with much of your information pre-populating, making the renewal process quick and easy.
The 2015 FIA Awards Are Now Open!
The FIA Awards recognise the outstanding initiatives and innovative efforts of professional fundraisers. They present an opportunity to showcase your great work, to celebrate your success and to be acknowledged by your peers.
Click here for more information.
FIA's New National 'Doing Good' Campaign
FIA is launching a major social media campaign aimed at changing how Australians think about charitable giving. The focus of the campaign will be on storytelling through social media and will make people more aware of the value of and positive feelings from giving.
Click here to read more.
Semester 2 Professional Development Courses Now Open. Limited Places!
- Certificate in Fundraising - July-September
- Data Analytics for Fundraisers - August/September
- Creative for Fundraisers: ideas that work - September
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - October/November
- Fundraising Essentials - October/November
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - November
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you!
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July-Sept
- Data Analytics for Fundraisers - Aug/Sept
- Creative for Fundraisers - Sept
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - Oct/Nov
- Fundraising Essentials - Oct/Nov
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - Nov
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you