Advancing professional fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia advances philanthropy through encouraging and supporting people and organisations to ethically practise excellence in fundraising
Renew Your FIA Membership Now
All FIA memberships expired on 1 July 2015 and are now due for renewal.
FIA is the only professional association to exclusively serve the needs and interests of Australia's fundraising professionals. FIA continues to take a lead role in the direction and development of fundraising in Australia and has achieved significant outcomes for the sector and for fundraisers individually. See these in our infographic.
Click here for more information on the benefits of FIA membership.
2016 Awards for Excellence Now Open!
The FIA National Awards for Excellence recognise and celebrate the best of the best in fundraising. They celebrate fundraisers' hard work and successes across the year, provide an opportunity for acknowledgement by your peers, and promote the role of fundraising in improving our society.
The awards are open to financial members of FIA and entries close Wednesday 30 September 2015!
Click here for full information on the awards, including judging criteria and entry forms.
2015 Arthur Venn Fundraising Leadership Scholarship - Apply today!
The Arthur Venn Fundraising Leadership Scholarship pays tribute to one of the founders and teachers of fundraising in Australia. The scholarship will fund course fees for 6 FIA members to attend FIA's 2015 Fundraising Change Leadership Course. Two scholarships will be awarded in each of the following states: Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
The scholarships promote the importance of fundraising leadership and leadership development in the NFP sector, and establishes an ongoing mentoring process for all Arthur Venn Fundraising Leadership Scholars.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants should have more than 3 years and no more than 10 years of fundraising experience and must complete the scholarship application in full by close of business, Friday 14 August.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Fundraising Professional Development Courses
We currently have on offer:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July / August
- Fundraising Essentials - August-November
- Digital Storytelling for Fundraisers - August-October
- I Gave at the Workplace - Workplace Giving Masterclass - September / October
- Fundraising Change Leadership - September-November
- Data Analytics for the Empowered Fundraiser - November / December
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you!
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July / Aug
- Fundraising Essentials - Aug-Nov
- Digital Storytelling for Fundraisers - Aug-Oct
- I Gave at the Office - Workplace Giving Masterclass - Sept/Oct
- Fundraising Change Leadership - Sept-Nov
- Data Analytics for the Empowered Fundraiser - Nov / Dec
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you