Advancing professional fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia advances philanthropy through encouraging and supporting people and organisations to ethically practise excellence in fundraising
FIA Conference 2015 - Registrations now open
The FIA Conference will give you a fresh perspective on your work and our sector - prepare for three days of professional development, inspiring speakers and everything you need to take your fundraising further than ever. Visit fiaconference.org.au for details of generous early bird, FIA member and group discounts.
FIA's New National 'Doing Good' Campaign
FIA is launching a major social media campaign aimed at changing how Australians think about charitable giving. The focus of the campaign will be on storytelling through social media and will make people more aware of the value of and positive feelings from giving.
Click here to read more.
Semester 2 Professional Development Courses. Limited Places!
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - October/November
- Fundraising Essentials - October/November
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - November
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you!
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July-Sept
- Data Analytics for Fundraisers - Aug/Sept
- Creative for Fundraisers - Sept
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - Oct/Nov
- Fundraising Essentials - Oct/Nov
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - Nov
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you
Up to 320 scholarships are available to help NFP organisations enhance their governance.
EthicalJobs.com.au is giving away one free conference registration to attend the second annual Not-For-Profit People Conference.