Advancing professional fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia advances philanthropy through encouraging and supporting people and organisations to ethically practise excellence in fundraising
FIA Conference 2015 - Registrations now open
The FIA Conference will give you a fresh perspective on your work and our sector - prepare for three days of professional development, inspiring speakers and everything you need to take your fundraising further than ever. Visit fiaconference.org.au for details of generous early bird, FIA member and group discounts.
FIA's 'Doing Good Australia' Campaign Launched
On Friday 17 October, Fundraising Institute Australia launched our first consumer facing campaign, Doing Good Australia. The Doing Good campaign aims to positively impact the national decline in giving that Australia has experienced over the past three years, whilst encouraging people to share their personal stories of "doing good", whether it be as a donor, benefactor, volunteer or via their chosen career; by posting online and sharing with their friends.
There is still time for you to take part in the campaign. We will be accepting organisational member's campaigns up until Friday 24 October. Simply fill in your campaign details via this link.
Click here for more information on the campaign launch.
Semester 2 Professional Development Courses. Limited Places!
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - October/November
- Fundraising Essentials - October/November
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - November
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you!
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July-Sept
- Data Analytics for Fundraisers - Aug/Sept
- Creative for Fundraisers - Sept
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - Oct/Nov
- Fundraising Essentials - Oct/Nov
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - Nov
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you
Up to 320 scholarships are available to help NFP organisations enhance their governance.
EthicalJobs.com.au is giving away one free conference registration to attend the second annual Not-For-Profit People Conference.