Advancing professional fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia advances philanthropy through encouraging and supporting people and organisations to ethically practise excellence in fundraising
FIA memberships lapsed on 1 July 2015. Renew now to continue receiving the benefits and discounts of membership.
Renew before you become an ex-member. If you renew today you can avoid paying the $50 new member fee.
All ex-members will be required to pay this fee if they renew at a later date. Renewing takes less than 5 minutes. Renew here.
FIA exclusively serves the needs and interests of Australia's fundraising professionals. FIA continues to take a lead role in the direction and development of fundraising in Australia and has achieved significant outcomes for the sector and for fundraisers individually. See these in our infographic.
Click here for more information on the benefits of FIA membership.
2016 Awards for Excellence Close in 1 Month!
The FIA National Awards for Excellence recognise and celebrate the best of the best in fundraising. They celebrate fundraisers' hard work and successes across the year, provide an opportunity for acknowledgement by your peers, and promote the role of fundraising in improving our society.
The awards are open to financial members of FIA and entries close Wednesday 30 September 2015!
Click here for full information on the awards, including judging criteria and entry forms.
Nominate a colleague to Fellow or Emeritus
FIA promotes excellence in fundraising by recognising the achievements of our members in their drive to be the best they can be as fundraising professionals. FIA's constitution acknowledges the distinguished service of FIA members by the election of members to the status of Fellow, and for our retired members election to the status of Emeritus.
Election is a professional honour that is awarded following intense peer review and careful consideration by the FIA Board.
Click here for more information and to download the nomination forms.
If you have any queries please call us on 1300 889 670.
Fundraising Professional Development Courses
Join us for the following courses:
- Fundraising Essentials - September-November
- Digital Storytelling for Fundraisers - September-October
- I Gave at the Workplace - Workplace Giving Masterclass - September-October
- Fundraising Change Leadership - September-November
- Data Analytics for the Empowered Fundraiser - November-December
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you!
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Fundraising Essentials - Sept-Nov
- Digital Storytelling for Fundraisers - Sept-Oct
- I Gave at the Office - Workplace Giving Masterclass - Sept-Oct
- Fundraising Change Leadership - Sept-Nov
- Data Analytics for the Empowered Fundraiser - Nov-Dec
- Online Business Skills Courses - Any time it suits you
Make sure you register for September's upcoming webinar, Marketing Readiness for NDIS. All webinars are free for FIA members!
Congratulations to Neal Taylor, CEO of Holy Food Inc., who was awarded the Fish Community Solutions Fundraising Essentials scholarship last month.