Advancing professional fundraising
offering our members professional development pathways and implementing measurable credentials
Advancing Professional Fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) membership reflects and acknowledges your commitment to best practice in your career as a professional fundraiser.
As an FIA member you are signatory to the FIA’s Principles and Standards of Fundraising Practice, and therefore uphold the ethical and professional standards of fundraising.
Your individual membership with FIA:
- Demonstrates ethical fundraising practice
- Signifies you as a professional fundraiser
- Provides opportunities for professional development
Your organisational membership with FIA:
- Demonstrates your leadership in the not-for-profit sector
- Signifies to your donors and stakeholders your commitment to ethical fundraising practices
- Indicates your commitment to raising the professional/public recognition of fundraising.