Advancing professional fundraising
every month we bring you new topics, new speakers and new opportunities to network with your colleagues
Welcome to FIA Victoria
Discover great local events that will help you enhance and grow your fundraising.
Annual Fundraising Roundtable
The Fundraising Roundtable is back for another year! Last year over 55 fundraisers came together to discuss and share their fundraising insights and expertise. This year promises to be even bigger, so come along, choose a topic, and get talking!
- Endowments & Major Donors - Reaching out to Philanthropists
- Pitching & Communicating Fundraising to your CEO & Board
- Corporate Sponsorship & Giving
- Building your knowledge of your donors
- Recognising and thanking your donors
- Reaching out to prospects and donors through Digital Marketing
- Getting the most out of your community fundraising & signature events
- Plus lots more…
Continental breakfast with tea and coffee served.
Date: Wednesday 13 August
Time: 7.00 - 9.00am
Venue: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, Glenferrie Road, Kooyong
Find out more and register here.
Keep coming back to check for more information on upcoming FIA Victoria events.
FIA Victoria is proudly supported by:
Upcoming FIA Professional Development courses:
- Certificate in Fundraising - July
- Data Analytics - August
- Creative for Fundraisers - September
- Copywriting for Fundraisers - October
- Fundraising Essentials - October
- Executive Fundraising Leadership - November
- Online business skills courses - any time it suits you
After successful negotiations with Australian Post earlier in the year, FIA is set to explore new options for charity mail with Australia Post.
A new Special Events Report has been released - designed to help NFP's determine the relevance of their events.