Kathy is the MD of Robejohn & Associates. Starting in programming and computer operations with database bureaux, Kathy progressed to direct marketing and data analytics for fundraising.More
Data Analytics for Empowered Fundraising
Understanding your donor behaviour through data analytics gives you a real advantage as a fundraiser through improved relevance, response rates and revenue.
You don’t need to become a data analyst but you do need to learn how to use your data effectively. This course will show you how to generate insights from your data and integrate them into your fundraising strategy.
You will learn proven data-driven techniques explained in a non-technial way to help you take your fundraising to a new level.
What you’ll learn
- What types of insights help to drive relevance, better response rates and donor retention
- How to generate insights into donor behaviour
- Understand the type of data you need to focus on and how to obtain it
- How to use your data to build better engagement with donors on an individual basis
- How to use testing to learn and refine your fundraising
- How to use data to understand the drivers for reactivations, donor-bonding and conversion programs
- How to build a donor/prospect engagement plan using evidence from the data to achieve best practice fundraising
- Become a more effective fundraiser by learning the essentials of data-driven fundraising
- Improve your fundraising analytics, campaign and program reporting
- Enhance your skills around data capture, sources and value
- Increase the relevance of your communications, increase donations and reduce wastage.
Who should attend
- Anyone responsible for using their CRM/database to drive fundraising and develop donor relationships
- People with a basic understanding of response rates, lifetime value, donor attrition/retention rates and ROI criteria
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
|City (Click for venues)||2017 Course Dates||Early bird cut-off|
|Sydney||August 15||June 16||Registrations Closed|
|Melbourne||August 3||June 9||Registrations Closed|
|Brisbane||August 8||June 9||Registrations Closed|
Missed the Data Analytics for Empowered Fundraising course this year? Email email@example.com to express your interest for 2018.
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
All FIA Skills-Specific short courses and masterclasses have an 8:45am arrival time for a 9:00am start; the day will finish at approximately 4:30pm.
Full participation in Data Analytics for Empowered Fundraising is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.