Luke Edwards is the Director of Elevate Fundraising, a digital fundraising agency that works with charities across Australia.More
Digital is growing and online fundraising is a massive opportunity for charities to reach new supporters, engage donors and increase fundraising revenue.
This one-day course will equip you with a range of strategies to maximise the potential of your online presence. It will help you to improve your digital activity and visibility to attract, convert and retain online donors.
You will learn many practical tips and techniques that can be applied immediately across a range of online channels to increase support for your cause.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop effective online strategies to acquire and retain supporters
- How to make the most of your website and social media platforms
- How to improve your digital presence across a range of channels
- How to craft compelling content to improve engagement across social media channels
- How to ensure your emails are opened, read and clicked!
- How to optimise your use of email marketing, mobile and SMS
- How to increase online conversion rates
- How to measure what's working and use this data to improve your effectiveness
- Harness powerful digital marketing insights, techniques and opportunities to drive your fundraising strategy
- Learn from case studies from a range of charities across Australia
- Understand the key online tactics and how to apply them for your next fundraising campaign
Who should attend
- Anyone from big or small organisations who are looking to increase their skillset across a range of digital channels
- Those who want to integrate digital opportunities with their offline activities
- Fundraisers who understand the potential of digital but need to understand how to realise it
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
|City (Click for venues)||2017 Course Dates||Early bird cut-off|
|Sydney||August 1||June 2||Register now|
|Melbourne||July 25||June 2||Register now|
|Brisbane||July 18||June 2||Register now|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
All FIA Skills-Specific short courses and masterclasses have an 8:45am arrival time for a 9:00am start; the day will finish at approximately 4:30pm.
Full participation in Digital Fundraising is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.