Direct Response Fundraising
To be effective in direct response fundraising your communication needs to operate in a multi-channel world. This means knowing who your donors are and meeting their expectations not those of the organisation.
What you’ll learn
Attend this course and you will learn how to practically apply a donor-centric approach to direct response fundraising.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of direct response fundraising
- How to create an integrated direct response campaign
- How and what to test
- How to prepare a creative brief and assess creative
- How to personalise communications through segmentation and asks to build loyal donors.
The aim is to have participants return to work and apply the learnings immediately.
Topic areas covered:
- Basics of DR Fundraising 6. Creative Content
- Campaign planning 7. Donor upgrade
- DM Testing 8. Offer development
- Acquisition 9. Segmentation
- Donor Bonding/Retention 10. Donor Renewal
Organisations rely on Direct Response Fundraising to raise income for their general operations. The course will help develop a knowledgeable practitioner.
This course is designed to equip participants with the basic skills to run an effective direct response fundraising program.
Specifically, it will provide participants with the tools, skills and basic techniques essential to running an effective Direct Response Fundraising program.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those who either co-ordinate or manage a direct response program.
For participants who are starting out in direct response and those who are already actively involved in direct response fundraising this course offers very practical tools and techniques on how to run such a program as well as have an understanding as to what are the rules but also how to break them.
|Staff of organisational member||$590||$470|
Full participation in Direct Response Fundraising is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.