As well as holding several executive roles with a number of Not-for-profits, and being a former chair of FIA, Peter is also director of fundraising consultancy fundraising-futures.More
Fundraising Change Leadership
This interactive one-day course focuses on improving your key competencies as a fundraising change leader.
The course is delivered by two of Australia's foremost fundraising leaders:
- Nigel Harris FFIA CFRE, Chair, FIA Board of Directors
- Peter Dalton FFIA CFRE, 2016 Arthur Venn Fundraiser of the Year
The spotlight will be on you - the fundraising practitioner. How are you perceived? How you perceive yourself? How have you framed your identity as a fundraising professional?
What you’ll learn
- Explore different models and styles of leadership and how they relate to fundraising
- How to transition from fundraising manager to change leader
- The key characteristics of outstanding leaders, outstanding structure, and organisational learning culture
- Practical applications of change leadership:
- Systems, policies and processes,
- Managing people and the board
- How to achieve dynamic growth in fundraising through fundraising change leadership
- Develop your capabilities as a confident fundraising change leader
- Anticipate where things are moving, and sustain the momentum of your initiatives
- Transform your fundraising program and team from good to great
- Connect with and learn from other leaders in the NFP sector
Who should attend
- Fundraising managers and directors
- NFP CEOs, board members and executives with responsibility for fundraising
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
Applications close on Friday 16th June 2017.
The Arthur Venn Fundraising Leadership Scholarship will fund course fees for six FIA members to attend this course in 2017.
For more details and the application form Click here.
|City (Click for venues)||2017 Course Dates||Early bird cut-off|
|Sydney||Oct 12||Aug 18||Register now|
|Melbourne||Sept 19||July 21||Register now|
|Brisbane||Oct 3||Aug 11||Register now|
|Perth||Aug 10||June 16||Register now|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
All FIA Skills-Specific short courses and masterclasses have an 8:45am arrival time for a 9:00am start; the day will finish at approximately 4:30pm.
Full participation in Fundraising Change Leadership is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.