As well as holding several executive roles with a number of Not-for-profits, and being a former chair of FIA, Peter is also director of fundraising consultancy fundraising-futures.More
Fundraising Change Leadership
This interactive one-day course focuses on improving your key competencies as a fundraising change leader.
The course is delivered by two of Australia's foremost fundraising leaders:
- Nigel Harris FFIA CFRE, Chair, FIA Board of Directors
- Peter Dalton FFIA CFRE, 2016 Arthur Venn Fundraiser of the Year
The spotlight will be on you - the fundraising practitioner. How are you perceived? How you perceive yourself? How have you framed your identity as a fundraising professional?
What you’ll learn
- Explore different models and styles of leadership and how they relate to fundraising
- How to transition from fundraising manager to change leader
- The key characteristics of outstanding leaders, outstanding structure, and organisational learning culture
- Practical applications of change leadership:
- Systems, policies and processes,
- Managing people and the board
- How to achieve dynamic growth in fundraising through fundraising change leadership
- Develop your capabilities as a confident fundraising change leader
- Anticipate where things are moving, and sustain the momentum of your initiatives
- Transform your fundraising program and team from good to great
- Connect with and learn from other leaders in the NFP sector
Who should attend
- Fundraising managers and directors
- NFP CEOs, board members and executives with responsibility for fundraising
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
Full participation in Fundraising Change Leadership is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.