Stephen has wide fundraising experience from the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia where he set up his own consultancy in 2014More
Fundraising Strategic Plan Masterclass
We plan for holidays. We plan for the kids’ school year. We also plan many of our workdays. But most not-for-profits in Australia fail to plan for the next three years. In fact, many not-for-profits don’t plan.
Does your organisation lack a fundraising strategic plan? Do you have a plan, which needs new life? Or do you want to know how to prepare a plan? Then this one-day course may be for you!
You'll be taught the key attributes of an effective fundraising plan and you'll work through the process in class to develop a workable plan for implementation after the course.
What you’ll learn
You will start developing a fundraising strategic plan for your organisation, which will be:
- Focused on your key fundraising and organisational goals
- Based on actionable steps
- Investment-oriented and focused on activities creating strong long-term funding sources
You will also learn:
- Which parties to engage when developing your Fundraising Strategic Plan
- The key components of a successful Fundraising Strategic Plan including budgeting and timing
- How to create measurable objectives
- How to confidently write sections of your Fundraising Strategic Plan
- You will be able to orchestrate your fundraising efforts towards aspirational and achievable objectives
- You'll be able to align and coordinate your resources for both short- and long-term success
- Stephen provides a planning process for you to implement in your organisation, the day after the course
Who should attend
- Think the plan is just management’s responsibility? Think again! As a fundraiser for three decades, course author and presenter, Stephen Mally, CFRE has developed a methodology which engages staff across the organisation and positions your organisation for strategic success
- So whether you are new to fundraising, or you would like to revamp and examine your existing fundraising activities with a fresh set of eyes, this course will help you grow your professional skills
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
Full participation in the Fundraising Strategic Plan Masterclass is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.