Helen has worked in the not for profit sector since 2005. She is the campaign director for Include a Charity, promoting the practice of including gifts-In-wills across Australia.More
Gifts in Wills Masterclass
This interactive masterclass and workshop goes beyond the basics of Gifts in Wills fundraising and is designed specifically to help those who already have some GIW experience.
The course is packed with best practice strategic advice, the latest research and case studies from Australia and overseas.
It provides practical tools, ideas, advice and solutions, as well as the opportunity to network and learn from other organisations, to help you to maximise your Gifts in Wills potential.
What you’ll learn
- How to create an annual Gifts in Wills or bequests fundraising plan
- How to work with limited resources
- How to steward your prospects and donors
- Five fundamental steps in a Gifts in Wills or bequests marketing plan
- How to make the ask
- How to create meaningful reporting systems
- What the future holds for Gifts in Wills or bequests
- Develop a strategic Gifts in Wills Fundraising Plan
- Receive a practical Program Checklist
- Maximise the potential of an established program
Who should attend
- Fundraisers with at least two years’ experience in Gifts in Wills
- Those less experienced who have attended a Gifts in Wills Fundamentals course
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
|City (Click for venues)||2017 Course Dates||Early bird cut-off|
|Sydney||October 31||August 31||Register now|
|Melbourne||October 24||August 25||Register now|
|Brisbane||October 10||August 11||Register now|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
All FIA Skills-Specific short courses and masterclasses have an 8:45am arrival time for a 9:00am start; the day will finish at approximately 4:30pm.
Full participation in the Gifts in Wills Masterclass is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.