Brian is a specialist in major gifts and is the founding partner of Xponential Philanthropy where he has helped clients raise over $1 billion through capital campaign and major gift campaigns.More
Major Gifts Masterclass - Acceleration
The return on your investment of time and energy is much higher in major gifts than in other types of fundraising. But finding and cultivating major donors is a delicate process which requires great skill and organisation.
This one-day Masterclass will teach you how to plan and implement your major gifts strategy, focussing on prospect cultivation, development and solicitation strategy.
You will explore the 10 steps to building the perfect meeting plan for a big gift ask, to help you to fast track your major gifts program.
What you’ll learn
- How to assess when a prospect is ready for an ask
- The skill set required for a major gifts program
- How to conduct an analysis of your organisations major gift potential
- How to identify your organisations major gift prospects
- How to confidently solicit major gifts
- How to ask for a big gift
- How to apply the moves management process to your major gifts program
- Be fully equipped to plan and implement the most effective major gift approaches your organisation can make
- Improve the structure of your major gifts program, or put in place a new program in the most effective way
- Increase the revenue generated from major gift donors
- Ensure the efforts of your team are as effective as possible
Who should attend
- Anyone seeking to establish/grow a major gifts program
- Anyone preparing for a major gifts program or capital campaign
- Those who want to develop big gift solicitation skills
|Staff of organisational member||$560||$448|
Full participation in the Major Gifts Masterclass is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.