Creative for Fundraisers: ideas that work by Jon Maxim
A one day intensive course for fundraisers.
In the battle for dollars, the need to cut through the clutter has never been more urgent. Creativity is key - but what do we mean by creativity, how does that work in the third sector, and how can you judge an idea?
Whether you’re producing material yourself or having to evaluate the work of others, this course is a must to help you define, develop and produce marketing that works.
This action and insight packed day is 100 per cent practical. Walk away with an understanding of:
• What is an idea, and why do you need one?
• A definition of creativity for fundraisers
• Instant ideas: creative techniques and how-to’s
• How to objectively judge an idea
• Execution vs. insights
• Harnessing the power of the medium: mail vs. online vs. social
• Writing ideas into your copy
• Who to work with and why: internal vs. external resources
• Idea integration across channels
• Presenting and protecting ideas
• Valid criticism and how to deal with it
• Production: the overlooked element of creativity
Developed by FIA specifically for today’s fundraisers and third sector marketers, this course is ideal for:
• Anyone involved in creating or approving direct marketing campaigns
• Those wishing to develop their own marketing and fundraising material
• Anyone working with an external marketing resource
• Those new to a fundraising role
• Experienced fundraisers looking for a fresh perspective
• Writers and creatives wanting to explore the ‘best-of’ the industry.
For environmental factors and to keep up with the electronic age, FIA now provides all student workbooks in electronic format. In the week prior to the course date, you will receive your corresponding workbook via email to bring to class yourself and work on in either hard copy or electronically. This workbook will allow for note taking.
All FIA short courses have an 8:45am arrival for a 9:00am start. The day will finish at 4:30pm.
If you are interested in attending the Creative for Fundraisers course and would like to receive a notification once course dates become available and registrations open click here.
|Member (includes Nominated/Additional Organisational Member)||$495|
|Staff of Organisational Member||$560|