Data Analytics for Empowered Fundraising
Attend this one-day workshop and learn how data analytics and reporting can help you build insights into donor loyalty to help drive your fundraising program more effectively.
Integrating data insights into your fundraising strategy will improve donor retention and drive acquisition investment.
You know a ‘one-size fits all’ appeal proposition to the full supporter database will not meet the needs and aspirations of every donor, and understand smarter database segmentation will help improve long-term donor relationships.
Learn how to:
- analyse donor behaviour, testing, reactivations, bonding and conversion programs
- build an evidence based donor/prospect engagement plan to achieve best practice fundraising
- use your data to build better engagement with donors on an individual basis.
Based on real-life examples and teamwork activities, this workshop will not train you to be a data analyst, it will show you how to understand and apply analysis of data to be an empowered fundraiser.
Data capture, sources, value:
- preparing and using data for analysis
- what analysis tools do you need – internal, external, benchmark, audit
- data management health check quiz.
- essential KPI measures
- acquisition and channel analysis
- retention and LTV analysis, attrition vs longevity
- bequest analysis and demographic analysis
- donor moves tracking model.
Reporting and data use:
- campaign and program reporting
- building your reporting model
- budget and projection reports
- using data to better engage with donors.
The Data Analytics for Empowered Fundraising workshop is suited to anyone working in the not-for-profit sector, using their organisations CRM/database to manage donor giving and to build long-term donor relationships. You may not be doing the hands-on data analysis; however, you will know how to construct and build a simple spreadsheet with formulae, trace errors, create simple charts and know what pivot tables are. Attendees will be familiar with:
- response rates
- lifetime value calculations
- attrition vs retention
- return on investment criteria.
Semester One 2017
To express your interest in the Data Analytics for Empowered Fundraising course for 2017, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All FIA short courses have an 8.45am arrival for a 9.00am start, the day will finish at 4.30pm.
For a venue map, public transport and parking information, please click here.
10 November 2016
Scripture Union Queensland
15 November 2016
17 November 2016
|Deaf Children Australia|
|Staff of Organisational Member||$560|
|Full participation in the Data Analytics for the Empowered Fundraiser is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.