Major Gifts Masterclass ll
This Masterclass engages advanced practitioners in hands-on prospect solicitation strategy and successful advocate enlistment, using participants' own or assumed prospects as case studies.
This one-day Masterclass is ideal for experienced practitioners in major gift programs, capital campaigns, and endowment campaigns. Topic areas covered during the Masterclass include:
- How to ask for a big gift
- How to unlock the secrets of enlisting those all-important volunteer advocates for your cause
- Volunteer Advocates - the fast track for your major gifts program
- 11 steps to crafting a confidence-building meeting plan for a big gift ask
- Eight characteristics that keep the successful big gifts professional at the top of their game
- Collegiate networking
It is assumed attendees will have:
- A minimum of three years working in a big gift space
- Knowledge of, and experience with - The case for support
- The fundraising paradigm (pyramid)
- Donor focused development
- Moves management (donor pipeline) and
- Know the difference between major gifts programs and capital campaigns.
All FIA short courses have an 8:45am arrival time for a 9:00am start, the day will finish at 4:30pm.
For information on the speaker, click here.
2017 - Express Your Interest
To express your interest in the Major Gifts Masterclass for 2017, please click here.
Semester One 2016
For a venue map and parking information please click here.
|Sydney||23 May 2016||Beaumont Consulting|
|Melbourne||25 May 2016||Deaf Children Australia|
27 May 2016
|Scripture Union Queensland|
|Adelaide||1 June 2016||Guide Dogs SA/NT|
3 June 2016
|VisAbility (formerly Association for
the Blind of WA)
|Member (includes Nominated/Additional Organisational Member)||$495|
|Staff of Organisational Member||$560|