FIA Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship
The FIA Foundation offered four Certificate in Fundraising Scholarships this year. Find out more here.
Scholarships have been awarded in recent years to dynamic and deserving recipients who have used the skills and knowledge learnt in the Certificate in Fundraising course to expand their fundraising knowledge and expertise.
The Certificate in Fundraising Scholarships have now been awarded!
- Hannah Allsopp MFIA (NSW), Guide Dogs NSW / ACT
- Claire Dollard MFIA (SA), Rosemary Bryant Foundation
- Jack Quigley MFIA (VIC), The Wilderness Society
- Louise Walpole MFIA (NSW), Muscular Dystrophy NSW
- NSW - Debra Almeida MFIA, Philanthropy Manager, WWF-Australia
- VIC - Jolene Molloy MFIA, Bequest Manager, Good Shepherd Australia/ New Zealand
- WA - Killian Feehan MFIA, Senior Business Development Manager, CauseForce
- NSW - Kylie Kingston AMFIA, Coordinator & Service Director, Northern Rivers Preschool Alliance & Nimbin Preschool
- QLD - Will Kirsop MFIA, Brand Manager, CauseForce
- VIC - Stephanie Byrne MFIA, Fundraising and Resourcing Manager, Fusion Australia
- NSW - Victoria Bowring MFIA, Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager, Stillbirth Foundation Australia
- QLD - Kirstie Page AMFIA, Development Manager, Topology
- VIC - Christopher Turner MFIA, CRM Administrator, Greening Australia
- TAS - Carla Johnson AMFIA, Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Opita Inc
- WA - Ashleigh Brown MFIA, Fundraising Coordinator, PlusLife