FIA Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship
The FIA Foundation is offering three Certificate in Fundraising Scholarships this year. Find out more here.
Scholarships have been awarded in recent years to dynamic and deserving recipients who have used the skills and knowledge learnt in the Certificate in Fundraising course to expand their fundraising knowledge and expertise.
Scholarship Candidates Must:
- Be a member of FIA, with a current full individual or organisational membership.
- Provide an endorsement letter from a professional referee stating benefits/likely outcomes of attending the course.
- Provide an up to date copy of their resume with a completed application form.
Congratulations to the 2017 recipients:
- NSW - Debra Almeida MFIA, Philanthropy Manager, WWF-Australia
- VIC - Jolene Molloy MFIA, Bequest Manager, Good Shepherd Australia/ New Zealand
- WA - Killian Feehan MFIA, Senior Business Development Manager, CauseForce
- NSW - Kylie Kingston AMFIA, Coordinator & Service Director, Northern Rivers Preschool Alliance & Nimbin Preschool
- QLD - Will Kirsop MFIA, Brand Manager, CauseForce
- VIC - Stephanie Byrne MFIA, Fundraising and Resourcing Manager, Fusion Australia
- NSW - Victoria Bowring MFIA, Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager, Stillbirth Foundation Australia
- QLD - Kirstie Page AMFIA, Development Manager, Topology
- VIC - Christopher Turner MFIA, CRM Administrator, Greening Australia
- TAS - Carla Johnson AMFIA, Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Opita Inc
- WA - Ashleigh Brown MFIA, Fundraising Coordinator, PlusLife