Individual Membership Benefits
Membership of the FIA demonstrates your commitment to fundraising excellence and professionalism.
Member benefits include:
- Licence permitting use of the Professional Member logo on your personal communication materials. The "Tick of Confidence" can be used on personal communication material such as email signature, business cards, personal stationary and resume.
- Significant member discounts for:
- Free access to FIA's monthly webinar series which covers a host of different areas important to fundraisers across Australia, with topics ranging from fundraising, marketing, database management and NFP management.
- Online directory - make yourself known to your professional community and connect with colleagues.
- Regular e-bulletins with the latest updates on information and policy decisions affecting fundraising, professional development and the not-for-profit sector
- Access to fundraising toolkit and research papers.
- FIA library.
- Access to FIA's Mentoring program.
- Eligibility to enter FIA’s Awards for Excellence in Fundraising for full members.
- CFRE International offers all FIA Members a 20 per cent discount on CFRE initial certification and recertification
- Access to publications and professional development opportunities with national and international affiliates:
- Association of Development and Alumni Professionals (ADAPE) Australasia
- Fundraising Institute of New Zealand (FINZ)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) USA
- Association of Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) USA
- Institute of Fundraising UK (IoF)