Advancing Professional Fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) is the only professional association to exclusively serve the needs and interests of Australia's fundraising professionals. FIA continues to take a lead role in the direction and development of fundraising in Australia and has achieved significant outcomes for the sector and for fundraisers individually. See these in our infographic.
FIA membership reflects and acknowledges your commitment to best practice in your career as a professional fundraiser. As a member you are signatory to the FIA Code, and therefore uphold the ethical and professional standards of fundraising.
Your individual membership with FIA:
- Demonstrates ethical fundraising practice
- Signifies you as a professional fundraiser
- Provides opportunities for professional development
Your organisational membership with FIA:
- Demonstrates your leadership in the not-for-profit sector
- Signifies to your donors and stakeholders your commitment to ethical fundraising practices
- Indicates your commitment to raising the professional/public recognition of fundraising
*Please note, FIA Memberships run per fiscal year (1st July - 30th June)