We are fundraising and marketing consultants to not for profits. We specialise in insight driven strategy.
Ask why? We need to understand why people do what they do. This is as true for internal decision making as it is for external supporter motivation.
Insight driven. We ask the right questions that give you insights around motivations and expectations of leaders, supporters and the public. We have conducted more than 40 research studies and listened to over 20,000 supporters' views on giving, being engaged and their personal values.
Relative performance. We believe in measuring relative performance as much as possible, this applies to financial reporting, best practice and supporter engagement. It is all about how well you do…compared to the market.
Involve. All of our work is highly reliant on interviews and workshops – after all, at the end of the project it is you, your teams and leaders who must own and implement the strategy.
In the past 6 years we have worked with over 100 leading not for profits to help them:
- Audit, review and improve fundraising and marketing strategies
- Make a case for investing in fundraising
- Understand public attitudes and knowledge to their cause and organisation
- Measure and benchmark the cost effectiveness of their fundraising portfolio
- Measure and benchmark supporter engagement to keep people giving more in more ways for longer
- Develop detailed strategies in specific areas of fundraising including events, direct marketing, corporate, major donors and bequests
Martin Paul and Gavin Coopey have worked for leading not for profits is the UK and Australia (Oxfam, Cancer Council, Comic Relief, Cancer Research UK) in senior leadership positions. They are regular presenters at the International Fundraising Conference and FIA conferences.
|Contact:||Martin Paul||Gavin Coopey|
|Mobile:||0435 306 202||0437 385 313|
To discover more, give us a call and let's chat, or visit our website www.morestrategic.com.au