New South Wales
FIA New South Wales is excited about all the great local professional development and networking events we are creating for you - check back regularly to see what’s on.
Save the date on these upcoming events:
- Wednesday, 6 April 2016: Technology - Friend or Foe? (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday 4 May 2016: Multi Channel Direct Marketing - Integrating video into your online marketing (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 8 June 2016: Events that Rock (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 6 July 2016: The New Year - Government Funding, Trusts and Foundations (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 3 August 2016: Giving Tuesday - What's it All About? (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 7 September 2016: Corporate Partnerships - more than just workplace giving (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 5 October 2016: Digital Masterclass - Half Day! (9.00am-1.00pm)
- Wednesday, 2 November 2016: Direct Marketing - It's all about the data (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016: End of Year Awards & Fundraising Celebration (6.00pm-9.30pm)
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you acheive your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- Assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- Insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- Advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- Focused study sessions, in a “book club” format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam at their first attempt.
The CFRE Study Group is chaired by Stephen Mally CFRE, Director of FundraisingForce.
The group meets in person (Salvation Army) for those in Sydney and is offered via SKYPE access to those in other locations.
Meeting dates for the first quarter are:
- 27 January 2016
- 24 February 2016
- 23 March 2016
Take the first step and register for the CFRE Study Group today by contacting Stephen Mally at (04) 305 00524 or via email.
FIA New South Wales is proudly supported by: