New South Wales
FIA New South Wales is excited about all the great local professional development and networking events we are creating for you - check back regularly to see what’s on.
Events that Rock
Three rock star presenters, two charities, three event case studies…one professional development breakfast. Join FIA NSW for Events that Rock, the June FIA NSW professional development breakfast. Marcus Blease MFIA (Cerebral Palsy Alliance), Kim Morris (Cure Brain Cancer Foundation), and Michelle Murray MFIA (Cure Brain Cancer Foundation) will offer case studies focused on a variety of charitable events. Learn how these three rock star presenters have transformed existing events once plateaued, to a sky rocketing level. Also hear how new events, focused on new audiences and promotional channels, have put these organisations, their fundraisers, volunteers, and donors on the map.
Date: Wednesday 8 June
Time: 7.45 - 10.00am
Venue: Australian National Maritime Museum
Pricing: Member: $38; Staff of Organisational Member: $44; Non-Member: $50
Save the date on these upcoming events:
- Wednesday, 6 July 2016: The New Year - Government Funding, Trusts and Foundations (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 3 August 2016: Giving Tuesday - What's it All About? (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 7 September 2016: Corporate Partnerships - more than just workplace giving (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 5 October 2016: Digital Masterclass - Half Day! (9.00am-1.00pm)
- Wednesday, 2 November 2016: Direct Marketing - It's all about the data (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016: End of Year Awards & Fundraising Celebration (6.00pm-9.30pm)
FIA New South Wales Mentoring Program – REGISTER NOW!
Kindly Supported by
FIA New South Wales’ Mentoring Program was re-launched in 2014 and is continuing to grow. We thank ASI for kindly sponsoring our Mentoring Program and taking an active role in our training and matching days. If you would like to be mentored or offer yourself as a mentor please contact Julie-Anne Slatter – firstname.lastname@example.org
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- Assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- Insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- Advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- Focused study sessions, in a “book club” format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam at their first attempt.
The CFRE Study Group is chaired by Stephen Mally CFRE, Director of FundraisingForce.
The group meets in person (Salvation Army) for those in Sydney and is offered via SKYPE access to those in other locations.
Meeting dates are:
- 11 May - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 22 June - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 27 July - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 24 August - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Take the first step and register for the CFRE Study Group today by contacting Stephen Mally at 0430 500 524 or via email.
FIA New South Wales is proudly supported by: