New South Wales
FIA New South Wales is excited about all the great local professional development and networking events we are creating for you - check back regularly to see what’s on.
Multi- Channel Direct Marketing: How to make more money offline, online
Join Margaux Smith MFIA, Senior Account Manager, Flat Earth Direct as she discusses Multi-Channel Direct Marketing: How to make more money offline, online. In this session you’ll pick up some ideas and tips for enhancing your next appeal with digital and video components (like personalised videos for your top donors), as well as hearing what has worked, and what hasn't, for others. And even better – digital is low cost and perfect for small organisations to use.
Date: Wednesday 11 May
Time: 7.45 - 9.30am
Venue: The Portside Centre, Symantec House, Level 5, 207 Kent Street, Sydney
Pricing: Member: $38; Staff of Organisational Member: $44; Non-member: $50
Complimentary Networking Evening
Seeking to meet fellow fundraisers in a relaxed atmosphere? Want to share some ideas and learn from your colleagues? Interested in renewing old friendships? How about expanding your network?
Come join felllow NSW Fundraisers for this complimentary networking evening. Spaces are limited. So register now!
Date: Wednesday 18 May
Time: 6.00 - 8.00pm
Venue: Blackbaud, Level 2, 65 Berry Street, North Sydney
Save the date on these upcoming events:
- Wednesday, 8 June 2016: Events that Rock (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 6 July 2016: The New Year - Government Funding, Trusts and Foundations (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 3 August 2016: Giving Tuesday - What's it All About? (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 7 September 2016: Corporate Partnerships - more than just workplace giving (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 5 October 2016: Digital Masterclass - Half Day! (9.00am-1.00pm)
- Wednesday, 2 November 2016: Direct Marketing - It's all about the data (7.45am-9.30am)
- Wednesday, 7 December 2016: End of Year Awards & Fundraising Celebration (6.00pm-9.30pm)
FIA New South Wales Mentoring Program – REGISTER NOW!
Kindly Supported by
FIA New South Wales’ Mentoring Program was re-launched in 2014 and is continuing to grow. We thank ASI for kindly sponsoring our Mentoring Program and taking an active role in our training and matching days. If you would like to be mentored or offer yourself as a mentor please contact Julie-Anne Slatter – email@example.com
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- Assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- Insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- Advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- Focused study sessions, in a “book club” format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam at their first attempt.
The CFRE Study Group is chaired by Stephen Mally CFRE, Director of FundraisingForce.
The group meets in person (Salvation Army) for those in Sydney and is offered via SKYPE access to those in other locations.
Meeting dates are:
- 11 May - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 22 June - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 27 July - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 24 August - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Take the first step and register for the CFRE Study Group today by contacting Stephen Mally at 0430 500 524 or via email.
FIA New South Wales is proudly supported by: