New South Wales
Join us at our first Networking Night for 2017! This night is an opportunity for fundraisers to make new friends and to renew old friendships, as well as to share fundraising successes and challenges with those who are part of the field.
Date: Wednesday, 15 March
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Location: Garvan Medical Research Institute
Pricing: Member: Free; Staff of Organisational Member: $5; Non-Member: $15
Your NSW Committee has a full range of programs planned for 2017, which include a focus on four pillars: Innovation, Disruption, Thought Leadership and Start Ups/Small Shop.
Please save these dates and watch this space (and electronic announcements) for further details.
- 5 April: Disruption Breakfast
- 3 May: Measuring Social Impact - can technology improve outcomes measurement (Greg Simmons, Blackbaud)
- 7 June: Networking Night - Thought Leadership Pillar
- 5 July: How social media, crowdfunding and social enterprise funding are changing the Australian fundraising landscape (Dan Geaves, Marlin Communications)
- 2 August: Start Up/Small Shops Pillar Breakfast
- 6 September: Networking Night - Disruption Pillar
- 4 October: Start Up/Small Shops Pillar Breakfast
- 1 November: Maximise your fundraising ROI by engaging the Silent Majority (Will Carrick, Givergy)
- 6 December: End of Year Celebration and Fundraising Awards
Details to be updated soon!
FIA New South Wales Mentoring Program – REGISTER NOW!
Kindly Supported by
FIA New South Wales’ Mentoring Program was re-launched in 2014 and is continuing to grow. We thank ASI for kindly sponsoring our Mentoring Program and taking an active role in our training and matching days. If you would like to be mentored or offer yourself as a mentor, please contact Julie-Anne Slatter via email– email@example.com
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions, in a 'book club' format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The CFRE Study Group is chaired by Stephen Mally CFRE, Director of FundraisingForce.
The group meets in person (Salvation Army) for those in Sydney and is offered via Skype to those in other locations.
Take the first step and register for the CFRE Study Group today by contacting Maree Wybourne on 0412 507 985 or via email.
2017 FIA NSW Sponsors
FIA NSW would like to thank our very generous sponsors who have sponsored our monthly events, as well as the mentorship program and the state committee.
Apple Marketing Group
Garvan Medical Research Foundation
National Australia Bank
Royal College of Pathologists of Australia
New South Wales is proudly supported by: