The Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) would like to thank members for their interest in and application for the various scholarships we have offered.
The level of interest and standard of applications received were extremely high.
FIA congratulates our past scholarship winners:
- NSW - Victoria Bowring MFIA, Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager, Stillbirth Foundation Australia
- QLD - Kirstie Page AMFIA, Development Manager, Topology
- VIC - Christopher Turner MFIA, CRM Administrator, Greening Australia
- TAS - Carla Johnson AMFIA, Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Opita Inc
- WA - Ashleigh Brown MFIA, Fundraising Coordinator, PlusLife
FIA Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship 2014, Semester 2
- QLD - Lauren Biehl, Community Relations Officer, Carefight Rescue
- WA - Kylie Weston, Community Development Manager, Western Australian Museum Foundation
FIA Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship 2014, Semester 1
- ACT - Rebecca Jamieson, Marketing and Fundraising, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- NSW - Aleksandra Marek, Marketing & PR Coordinator, Adventist Development And Relief Agency (Adra) Australia
- TAS - Rebecca Townsend, Senior Fundraising Officer, Cancer Council Tasmania
- VIC - Kathryn Barres, Marketing Production Officer, International Needs Australia
FIA Steve L. Mourning Memorial Scholarships
- 2013 - Ashlie Hirniak, Development Officer, Telethon Institute for Child Health Research.
- 2012 - Michelle Jewels-Parsons, Business Development Manager, Sids and Kids South Australia.
- 2011 - Erryn Stephens, Fundraising Manager, Rainforest Rescue. Read about Erryn's experience at MDU here.
FIA Perpetual Foundation Philanthropy Scholarships
- Institute of Fundraising National Convention 2012
Amanda Stokes, Fundraising and Marketing Manager, Sydney Dogs & Cats Home. Read about Amanda's experience at the conference here.
- FIA Healthcare Philanthropy Scholarship 2011
Martin Carolan, Fundraising Executive, St Vincent's Hospital Brisbane and Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital. Read about Martin's experience at the conference here.
- Institute of Fundraising National Convention 2011
Susanne Williamson, General Manager, Fundraising, The Reach Foundation. Read about Susanne's experience at the convention here.
- The Circle of Life: The Power of Collective Giving 2011
James Boyd, WA Manager, Artsupport Australia. Read about James' experience here.
FIA Bobbie Dart Skills Scholarships 2011
- Grace McLean, Fundraising Manager - Hunter and Central Coast, Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children.
- Kathleen Yip, Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator, Parkinson's WA.
We encourage our members to apply for scholarship opportunities in the future.