Search Industry Ads
Does your grants program need a boost? Processes need revising? Funder relationships need to get back on track?
Strategic Grants’ comprehensive half-day Grant-Seeker Workshops provide the processes, tools and skills to implement or grow effective grant-seeking in your nonprofit.
Grant-Seeker Workshops cover:
- the grants landscape
- ensuring your organisation is 'grant ready'
- project packaging and planning
- feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed
- relationship building
- how to write a great grant application
- next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful
- effective reporting and stewardship strategies
Participants receive a Strategic Grants Project Information Template and a Grant-Writing Checklist… invaluable tools to assist with implementing learnings.
Cost: $250 (ex GST)
- Canberra 8 September 2017
- Perth 21 September 2017
- Melbourne 11 October 2017 - (Afternoon Prospect Research Training with FR&C, or FULL DAY Discounted training with Strategic Grants and FR&C also available)
We’d love you to join us, book online at today!
The giving pool has never been bigger. Nor more selective. Nor more demanding.
When you look at the ‘big picture’ of your organisation, make sure the most important factor isn’t overlooked: people who make it work! Knowing how to implement the right mix of fundraising tools is just one of the keys to fundraising success.
The first step on the road to maximise your fundraising efforts is to put those tools and your challenges into the hands of the right people: people with vision, motivation, expertise and determination.
For many organisations finding suitably qualified candidates is the root of the problem. Whilst for others it finding the right fit between staff and fundraising needs. If this resonates with you then we have 6 tips to help you find direction.
| 6 Tips