FIA Foundation: Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship
Applications are now open for 2017 and close 12.00pm on Friday 10 March
This year the FIA Foundation is offering three FIA Certificate in Fundraising Scholarships. Recipients will have the option to undertake either the online or face-to-face course. Scholarships have been awarded each year since 2013 to dynamic and deserving recipients who have expanded their fundraising knowledge and expertise by taking the course.
Scholarship Candidates must:
- Be a member of FIA
- Provide an endorsement letter from a professional referee (directions included in the application form).
- Provide an up to date copy of their resume, with a completed application form (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your scholarship application is successful you may choose to complete the Certificate in Fundraising in any state offering the course, or online. Please note: the scholarship covers registration fees only, not travel costs.
The FIA Foundation exists primarily to advance the development and education of professional fundraisers by providing access to professional fundraising resources, facilitating sector research, aiding in the development certificate programs for fundraisers, and promoting the contributions of professional fundraisers to our community.
Donate to the FIA Foundation today to support these scholarships.
- NSW - Kylie Kingston AMFIA, Coordinator & Service Director, Northern Rivers Preschool Alliance & Nimbin Preschool
- QLD - Will Kirsop MFIA, Brand Manager, CauseForce
- VIC - Stephanie Byrne MFIA, Fundraising and Resourcing Manager, Fusion Australia
- NSW - Victoria Bowring MFIA, Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager, Stillbirth Foundation Australia
- QLD - Kirstie Page AMFIA, Development Manager, Topology
- VIC - Christopher Turner MFIA, CRM Administrator, Greening Australia
- TAS - Carla Johnson AMFIA, Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Opita Inc
- WA - Ashleigh Brown MFIA, Fundraising Coordinator, PlusLife
- ACT - Anastasia Davy AMFIA, Director of Ministry Development, Scripture Union ACT
- ACT - Rebecca Jamieson, Marketing and Fundraising, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- NSW - Aleksandra Marek, Marketing & PR Coordinator, Adventist Development And Relief Agency (Adra) Australia.
- VIC - Kathryn Barres, Marketing Production Officer, International Needs Australia
- TAS - Rebecca Townsend, Senior Fundraising Officer, Cancer Council Tasmania
- QLD - Lauren Biehl, Community Relations Officer, Carefight Rescue
- WA - Kylie Weston, Community Development Manager, Western Australian Museum Foundation