FIA Foundation: Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship
The FIA Foundation offers the FIA Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship to one recipient in each state (offering the Certificate course) per year. Scholarships have been awarded in 2013, 2014 & 2015 to dynamic and deserving recipients who have taken the FIA Certificate in Fundraising course and expanded their fundraising knowledge and expertise.
- NSW - Kylie Kingston AMFIA, Coordinator & Service Director, Northern Rivers Preschool Alliance & Nimbin Preschool
- QLD - Will Kirsop MFIA, Brand Manager, CauseForce
- VIC - Stephanie Byrne MFIA, Fundraising and Resourcing Manager, Fusion Australia
Thank you to the Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship Committee:
- Vicki Rasmussen FFIA CFRE, Managing Consultant, Xponential Philanthropy
- Jackie Evans MFIA, Manager, Direct Marketing, Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC)
- Bianca Crocker MFIA, Community Change Arcitect, Fish Community Solutions
- Daniel Bernstein MFIA, Consultant, FundraisingForce
- Vivienne Johnson, MFIA
- Frances Cinelli EMFIA, Head of Fundraising, RedKite
- Chris Benaud FFIA CFRE, Consultant
Scholarship Candidates must:
- Be a member of FIA, with a current full individual OR [paid] nominated member of an organisational membership.
- Download, save and complete the Application Form and submit before the closing date and time (applications now closed)
- Provide an endorsement letter from a professional referee (directions included in the application form).
- Provide an up to date copy of their resume.
- Lodgement of application - Please submit your application to email@example.com (futher details provided in application form).
If your scholarship application is successful you may choose to complete the Certificate in Fundraising in another state. The scholarship covers registration fees only, not travel costs.
The FIA Foundation exists primarily to advance the development and education of professional fundraisers by providing access to professional fundraising resources, facilitating sector research, aiding in the development certificate programs for fundraisers, and promoting the contributions of professional fundraisers to our community.
Donate to the FIA Foundation today to support these scholarships in the future.
- NSW - Victoria Bowring MFIA, Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager, Stillbirth Foundation Australia
- QLD - Kirstie Page AMFIA, Development Manager, Topology
- VIC - Christopher Turner MFIA, CRM Administrator, Greening Australia
- TAS - Carla Johnson AMFIA, Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Opita Inc
- WA - Ashleigh Brown MFIA, Fundraising Coordinator, PlusLife
- ACT - Anastasia Davy AMFIA, Director of Ministry Development, Scripture Union ACT
- ACT - Rebecca Jamieson, Marketing and Fundraising, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- NSW - Aleksandra Marek, Marketing & PR Coordinator, Adventist Development And Relief Agency (Adra) Australia.
- VIC - Kathryn Barres, Marketing Production Officer, International Needs Australia
- TAS - Rebecca Townsend, Senior Fundraising Officer, Cancer Council Tasmania
- QLD - Lauren Biehl, Community Relations Officer, Carefight Rescue
- WA - Kylie Weston, Community Development Manager, Western Australian Museum Foundation