Tasmania is excited about all the great local professional development and networking events we are creating for you - check back regularly to see what’s on.
Join us for a panel discussion led by four professionals who will share their extensive national and local expertise on seeking gifts in Wills. This is your chance to ask questions you may have and have them answered by these experts.
Date: Friday 26 August
Time: 12.00 - 2.00pm
Venue: Live in Hobart or via Video-conference in Launceston
Pricing: Member: $25; Staff of Organisational Member: $35; Non-Member: $45
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- Assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- Insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- Advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- Focused study sessions, in a “book club” format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam at their first attempt.
The CFRE Study Group is chaired by Stephen Mally CFRE, Director of FundraisingForce.
The group meets in person (Salvation Army) for those in Sydney and is offered via SKYPE access to those in other locations.
Meeting dates are:
- 24 August - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 14 September - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 26 October - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 23 November - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 14 Deecmber - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Take the first step and register for the CFRE Study Group today by contacting Maree Whybourne on 0412 507 985 or via email.