FIA Western Australia is excited about all the great local professional development and networking events we are creating for you - check back regularly to see what’s on.
Free Monthly Networking Night
Join us at our next Free Monthly Networking Night. This event attracts lots of fundraisers eager to meet colleagues and expand their networks. Free for member and non-members. All you need to do is register! This is a great opportunity to engage in a relaxed setting with your fellow fundraisers.
Find out more and register here.
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offer a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- Assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- Insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- Advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- Focused study sessions, in a “book club” format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam at their first attempt.
The CFRE Study Group is chaired by Stephen Mally CFRE, Director of FundraisingForce.
The group meets in person (Salvation Army) for those in Sydney and is offered via SKYPE access to those in other locations.
Meeting dates are:
- 11 May - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 22 June - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 27 July - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- 24 August - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Take the first step and register for the CFRE Study Group today by contacting Stephen Mallyat 0430 500 524 or via email.
Meet your State Committee
View a list of Western Australia Organisational Members
View a list of Western Australia Individual Members